1. Member Behavior
- Do not use profanity.
This includes in listing titles, descriptions and messages to other users.
- Do not harass other users.
This includes via our messaging system, phone, text or emails.
- Do not spam users.
No sending multiple copies of messages repeatedly to the same user or irrelevant messages.
- Do not solicit users.
This includes messaging users with no intent to quote and/or ship their item.
2. Listing Policies
- Listings must be posted with the intent to have that item(s) shipped.
Please only post items you intend to have shipped, although we do understand if intentions change based on price and/or situation
- Do not post duplicate listings.
This includes posting duplicates in the same category as well as posting the same listing in multiple categories. Each listing should be placed in a single, best-fit category.
- No deleting and re-posting listings prior to their expiration date.
If you’d like to keep your listing at the top of the page, we have the Prominent Listing upgrade available for purchase. Deleting listings and re-posting them to keep them at the top of the page is not allowed.
- No misleading information in your listing.
This includes misleading information about item dimensions, pick up and drop off locations, etc.
- Listings must be placed in the category most appropriate for the ad type.
If you have a vehicle to be shipped, it should be posted in the ‘Auto/Rec’ category.
- All items being shipped must agree with relevant laws and regulations.
Listings for shipments of illegal items are not allowed.
3. User Policies
- Users must accept the terms of our User Agreement.
- Users of Hire It Hauled must be at least 13 years of age.
- Users of Hire It Hauled must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Users must provide a valid email address and phone number when creating an account.
4. User Profile Image Policy
- Images must not be political in nature.
Including political statements and/or imagery.
- Must be family friendly and unoffensive in every way.
Hire It Hauled reserves sole discretion in determining what is and what is not family friendly.
- Must contain very little or no text.
Profile images with too much text content will be rejected.
- Must not be a third-party work.
Image must be owned by the user uploading the image.
- Must not be animated.
- Photo must not be of, or contain an image of anyone under the age of 13.
- Image cannot contain Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Firearms, Nudity, Suggestive Content, Icons, Symbols, or Logos of any kind.